Thursday, July 30, 2009

it's always breezy in berkeley

Hooray for a day off! :)
So.... we went to the used piano store in Berkeley today. Err... maybe Oakland. I still can't tell where all the lines are , heh :/ . At any rate...... it was a dream! The piano above was probably my favorite, design wise at least... :)

And this was the rest of the floor, or most of it anyway... I personally liked the pianos out on the sidewalk, but forgot to get a photo of those...


I'm still scouting on craigslist for a steal, but I might end up back at this store if I can't find anything, I'm thinking keys are keys, right? Anything would be great at this point!


Last, but not least, Patrick in his new tee...lookin' good in the neighborhood :]


And , the sunset. Fourth of July. Old-ish photo I had been wanting to post.





No comments:

Post a Comment